The World of Ark of Fools MUX
Other than the location on a dead god (what locals fondly call the "Ark")
in the astral, this is the standard D&D 3rd Ed (Greyhawk) setting. The living
deities are the same as in the PH and MM, possibly with a few additions
original to this MUX.
Forgotten Realms deities and races might appear, but assume nothing
- Myth: The dead god
- Timeline: An abbreviated history
- the Skin: the exterior of the Ark.
Map An area that tends towards lawful evil.
- Akadazia: the Interior demi-plane.
Map The "civilized" areas (e.g. Godsdoor and
Lakeland) tend towards lawful neutral to lawful good. Akadazia's
cosmology is small and strange.
- the Underskin: the "real" interior. Also
called "the Pit", it tends more towards chaos and evil.
- Laws: Autocracy by the Ancient, but...he mostly
leaves the Interior alone.
- Religion: A variation of the default Greyhawk
- Calendar: festivals and things
- Lexicon: local usage, names, etc.
- Factions: list of some organizations and loose
- NPCs: list of major (and some minor) NPCs
[Ark of Fools MUX home]